Skip to content
- Have a collection of pictures ready – including many that rhyme.
- Choose three pictures to show two your child and make sure that two of them rhyme. For example have a picture of a tree, a box, and a bee.
- Name each picture together and ask your child to pick the two pictures that rhyme.
- Start over and repeat as many times as is fun!
- You can make this harder by adding more pictures and having them pick 3, 4, an so on. Or you can have them choose the pictures and make you pick two that rhyme!