When I started reading this, I was sure I’d fall into one of the seven categories presented–click over for the lengthy descriptions. Turns out I’ve been most of them at one time or another.
- People Who Are Too Big for Their Britches
- Snobs Who Look down Their Noses at Everyone
- Cold Fish
- Anyone Who Talks the Talk but Can’t Walk the Walk
- People Who Beat around the Bush
- Morons Talking Out Of The Wrong End
- Long-Winded Gasbags
I could add a few more to that list, but I can’t risk being long-winded to do so.