So the big move is (halfway) over, but I’m still not feeling like we actually live here yet. However, I’ve noticed several things that are the same and many that are different:
- Rain during rugby practice means only 7 people show up.
- The club is trying to find a lighted field for practice
- No hills
- No RSS feed for the local paper
- Not many people on Twitter
- Haven’t heard anyone mention firing the coach of the local college football team yet.
- Property taxes are higher.
- Sales tax is lower.
- There is a beach.
- No red light cameras