There are a few things they could have done to help themselves gain votes with Floridians:
- Campaigning here in August instead of January. Florida in January is a no-brainer. Who really wants it?
- Participating in a spelling bee with only Spanish words.
- Having a first name that isn’t a four-letter word.
- Having a first name that sounds like a name instead of an inanimate object.
Lobbying consulting with the National Hurricane Center to have the next devastating storm named after the other.
- Attending a Marlins afternoon game. That would have almost doubled attendance.
- Make a speech on the floor of the House of Representatives like the one below. It never gets old.
I want to gradulate Corrine Brown on her successful appearance on Jacksonville radio this morning. I only wish there was video to go with this. She really needs her own morning show.
Part I, PartII, Part III, Part IV
I’m not able to decode many of her “answers” into anything that even approach a complete thought, but there on some new terms, questions, and turn of phrase introduced in this discussion:
- “That’s a one singer…we provide that service”
- “How come your state dead last?”
- “The grass need to be cut..that’s what stimulate the economy and get us rollin'”
- “It’s really no one bullet answer.”
- “…cars that are more environmental conscious.”
I really hope she runs for Senate so I’ll have an opportunity to vote against her.